Step 1 of 4
Please answer the following questions. We will use your answers to start your brand document and prepare for our online branding meeting. Please don’t worry if you can’t answer all the questions; we are happy to help with ideas for any part of the process.
(Please use as much space as you need within your answers)
Oops! We could not locate your form.
We have a 14 day refund policy, the purchaser will need to contact us within 14 days to receive a full refund.
There is no need to return any digital or physical products to receive a refund, because as soon as the refund is issued, then the voucher will be voided.
Learner Drivers and Parents/Guardians of Learner Drivers under 18 years of age
1. The following driving lesson gift voucher terms and conditions apply to driving lesson gift vouchers purchased online through the New Driver Programme Group websites.
2. New Driver Programme reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our driving lesson gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3. Use of your New Driver Programme driving lesson gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made.
4. The value of your New Driver Programme driving lesson gift voucher can be redeemed online at drivinglessonvouchers.com/redeem by any* UK Approved Driving Instructor of your choice at any stage of your learning to drive journey provided the driving lesson voucher is redeemed within the redemption period of 10 months from the date of issue.
5. *The acceptance of New Driver Programme driving lesson vouchers is at the driving instructor’s sole discretion. While any Approved Driving Instructor within the UK can redeem these vouchers, we do not guarantee that each and every Instructor will accept them. Before the commencement of your driving lessons, it is important that you check with your chosen driving instructor if they will accept your gift voucher. A full refund can be given (to the original payment method) should the instructor of choice not accept the voucher. We will speak to the instructor on behalf of the learner, to ascertain that the reason for not accepting it is not because they are full or accept cash only, and upon confirmation of this, a full refund will be issued to the purchaser.
6. The value of your New Driver Programme driving lesson gift voucher can be also redeemed toward the purchase of driving test products on www.newdriverprogramme.com/store provided the driving lesson voucher is redeemed within the redemption period of 10 months from the date of issue.
7. No change will be given when a gift voucher is used to purchase driving test products on www.newdriverprogramme.com/store but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
8. You cannot sell or transfer your driving lesson gift voucher which has been purchased in your name to any other person. New Driver Programme driving lesson gift vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your driving lesson gift voucher following delivery. New Driver Programme driving lesson gift vouchers are not refundable or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen. All New Driver Programme driving lesson gift vouchers have a unique number that is required for redeeming driving lessons or making online purchases. New Driver Programme cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the driving lesson gift voucher number has become known to another party.
10. New Driver Programme reserves the right to decline the attempt to redeem a driving lesson gift voucher, which we believe to be false, replicated, or being used to commit fraud.
11. If for any reason the original method of payment has become invalid before any refund can be made, we reserve the right to verify the identity of the person requesting the refund as well as the validity of any alternative payment method provided.
12. Refunds will not be issued after the redemption of the driving lesson gift voucher.
13. The contract for driving tuition is solely between you and your driving instructor. In the event of a dispute about any aspect of your driving lessons or your driving instructor, once a driving lesson gift voucher is accepted and redeemed by your driving instructor, under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable in any way for any of it.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Your New Driver Programme driving lesson voucher is valid for a period of 10 months from the date of issue. It must be redeemed within this time, otherwise, it will become null and void. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of your driving lesson voucher’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that it is redeemed prior to expiry.